Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands wasn’t going to be outdone for very long by Borderlands 3. If the latter can be recovered for free on the Epic Games Store this week, the new episode takes the opportunity to unveil its next DLC named Junk Food Sauce who is by the way immediately available.
Wonderlands continues to be a green game
This time, Wonderlands adopts a culinary theme by making us fight Imelda la Saucière (or Sand Witch in VO to continue the problem of Wonderlands with the sand) in full realization of a new recipe. As for Perfide Ophide, you can access it from the Vesper area and the principle will remain the same, namely a small evolution of the boss every week, with new loots and cosmetics.
The program is therefore as follows:
- First version: May 19 at 6:30 p.m. (French time)
- New Legendary Pestilent Breath Spell and Legendary Candied Stone Ring
- Second version: May 26 at 6:30 p.m. (French time)
- New snatching melee weapon and the Legendary Lich’s Augur Shield
- Third version: June 2 at 6:30 p.m. (French time)
- New Legendary Lightning Spell and Legendary Miasmatic Chainmail Armor
- Latest version: June 9 at 6:30 p.m. (French time)
- Two new pistols (Oil, Spices and Booming Butter) and Legendary Barbocharge Amulet
The concern is that much of what is shown here looks very much like the base game and even allows itself to reuse the few environments spared from recycling so far. In short, nothing to raise our opinion on Wonderlands so we hope that Gearbox will slow down the pace of the DLCs a little to offer more original content.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and PC.